Deep Cleaning Services PHX
When it’s Time to Move In, or Time to Move On
At Maid It Beautiful, our special Move In/Move Out Cleaning package involves a thorough and attentive cleaning in all of those little hard to reach places. It is intended to prepare a house or apartment for a new resident – whether that resident is you, or those who are following in your footsteps. We consider it a point of pride to leave the new resident impressed with the cleanliness of their new home.
Move In/Move Out Cleaning by Maid It Beautiful
When it comes to cleaning in preparation for moving day, we start with our Regular Cleaning package. Our professional cleaning staff knows exactly where to look to find all of those troublesome little spots where dust particles, pet dander, and other typical household particles tend to accumulate. We will deal with each of them thoroughly, and ensure that the overall presentation of the home to its new inhabitant is nigh perfect – whether the aforementioned tenant is you, or the person you’re hoping to impress with the quality you left behind.
In addition to our Regular Cleaning package, our Move In/Move Out Cleaning package offers the following deep cleaning services. These are normally available as extras with our other service packages:
- We will clean the interior surfaces of cabinets, cupboards, drawers, and doors.
- We will clean the interior of the kitchen oven, microwave oven, and refrigerator.
As with all of our packages, Maid It Beautiful’s Move In/Move Out Cleaning Package covers one bathroom, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a living area. Additional bathroom and bedroom coverage may be purchased at an affordable rate. You can expect to have all reachable surfaces dusted and cleaned, the exteriors of cabinets and appliances cleaned, a thorough bathroom cleaning, and the vacuuming and mopping of all floors. We bring our own supplies, including vacuum cleaners and other necessary equipment.
Extra Services Offered by Maid It Beautiful
The following services require additional time on the part of our professional cleaning staff, and they require additional supplies. As such, we charge a small amount extra.
- Thorough cleaning of baseboards and closet interiors.
- Thorough cleaning of interior windows and walls.
Things We Don’t Do
For reasons of the health and safety of our employees, as per our insurance policy and industry norms, Maid It Beautiful does not provide for the following services. You are strongly encouraged to hire a qualified specialist to deal with any of the following issues, should they require outside attention.
- We do not work with toxic or hazardous substances, outside of standard household-strength cleaners. This most commonly includes (but is not limited to) animal waste, rust, and mold.
- We provide our own cleaning supplies. We do not work with household supplies or equipment. We do not use industrial equipment, industrial-strength cleansers, or homemade cleansers.
- Our staff are not required to perform heavy lifting, such as boxes and furniture. We are neither certified nor insured to provide moving services.
- Maid It Beautiful does not offer carpet cleaning.
- We do not clean exterior surfaces, including exterior windows. We do not clean areas of the house which are out of arm’s reach, including high ceiling fans which cannot be reached through the use of the dusters we provide. Our staff will not employ chairs, ladders, or other large objects or furnishings as a means to reach elevated locations.
If you have any questions or concerns about what is and is not available, or if you would like to schedule a Move In/Move Out Cleaning, call Maid It Beautiful’s offices at 480-256-2161, between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM today! Or visit our contact page and we’ll provide you with a free quote.